Vegan Chocolate Cake is so smooth and chocolatey, it’s sugar-free, vegan and no baking needed.
The best Vegan Chocolate Cake I have ever eaten. Every piece will melt in your mouth. Vegan Chocolate Cake is refined sugar-free, vegan, and quick to make because the main tool is a blender that you will use to make base and filling. The perfect healthy chocolate cake for any occasion.
Your best vegan and sugar-free Chocolate Cake
Tips to make Vegan Chocolate Cake even more delicious:
- Be patient and blend all ingredients well until you get the filling super smooth and creamy.
- Try to choose only high-quality dark chocolate, because it’s one of the main ingredients and can affect the taste of the cake.
- For the cake’s base, you can use any other kind of your favorite ingredients (blended cookies, nuts with oats and dates, etc.).
- Soak the cashews in a hot water for at least 15 minutes, but I’m suggesting 1 hour. Soaking will make them easy to blend and the best creamier consistency.
- If you don’t have any muesli at home, you can replace it with nuts or more oats.
This Vegan Chocolate Cake is:
- Super creamy
- Easy to make
- Chocolate lovers will adore
- The perfect cake for any special celebration
- 200g soft dates (or soaked in a hot water for at least 15 minutes)
- 100g oats
- 100g muesli
- 35g shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 100ml water
- 160g cashews
- 200ml thick coconut milk (canned)
- 230ml almond milk
- 110ml agave syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g vegan and sugar-free chocolate
- 50g raw cocoa
- Soak the dates in hot water for 10 minutes. Soak cashews in hot water (you can do it the day before in cold water). The more you will soak the cashews the creamier they will get and will be easier to blend them.
- Make the base. Blend dates with oats, cinnamon, shredded coconut, and coconut oil. Add water and muesli and blend more until you get a sticky mixture.
- Take a cake baking tin and evenly spread over the base mixture, press it. Put in the fridge to set.
- Take a blender or food processor and add all ingredients – cashews, milk, coconut milk, agave syrup, cocoa, and coconut oil. Blend all until you get the smooth mixture.
- Melt the chocolate at a very low temperature.
- Add the chocolate and blend more until the chocolate is mixed in.
- Pour over the mixture to the base and put the cake in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine
I will really appreciate your support. 🙏