Easy, healthy crepes with homemade sugar-free berry jam will be perfect for the lazy weekend’s breakfasts. Crepes are lactose-free, sugar-free, and white wheat flour-free, with only a few ingredients.
These Healthy Crepes are:
- Easy to cook, only 4 ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
- Thin, soft with crispy edges
- With many variations for toppings
- Perfect for breakfasts
- Combine all wet ingredients – eggs and milk, and mix it well, but you can also blend it all, it’s a secret tip how to make the butter super fast and smooth.
- Heat the pan to medium heat and add a little coconut oil or other oil. It’s very important to determine the right temperature not too high or low to fry crepes perfect. You can test the heat with the first crepes.
- It’s important to choose the appropriate amount of the batter, the crepes should be thin with crispy edges.
How to store crepes?
You can store them in the fridge for up to 5 days or you can freeze them in the freezer for 5 months.
You may also like these pancake recipes:
TIME: 20 minutes | SERVINGS: 8
- 250ml oat milk
- 2 eggs
- 70g buckwheat flour
- Pinch of salt
- 100g berries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 – 2 tbsp honey or agave syrup
- Start with the berry jam. Boil berries with water and sweetener until berries start to dissolve.
- Add chia seeds and set the jam aside to cool.
- Mix the eggs with milk and salt. Slowly add flour and combine all well until you get the smooth mixture or use the blender and blend all.
- Preheat the frying pan over medium-high heat, grease it with coconut or olive oil.
- Take a cup, add 1/3 of the batter and pour it into the center of the pan, then take it off the heat and tilt it all around until the batter covers the entire pan.
- Bake the crepe from both sides until the edges get golden brown.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine
I will really appreciate your support. 🙏