These Healthy Snickers Bars are our family’s favorite sweet dessert. You can eat super delicious and sweet snicker without worrying about it’s ingredients because this Healthy Snicker is vegan and sugar-free. Be careful, it is so tasty that you can become addicted. 😉
Homemade Healthy (Vegan) Snickers Bars – Your Sweet Snack or Dessert
You May Like This: Coconut Bounty Bars
TIME: 15 min preparation |2 hours to chill in the freezer |SERVINGS: 14
- 150g sugar-free cookies
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 200g dates
- 110ml plant milk
- 1 – 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 120g unsalted peanuts (you can use salted as well)
- 100g vegan sugar-free dark or regular dark chocolate (for easiest version – one large snickers mixture which you cut in pieces/bars)
- or 200g (complex version for making bars that all are covered with chocolate) + 2 tbsp coconut oil. For this time I chose this.
- Blend cookies, add melted coconut oil, mix well.
- Smooth out the cookie mixture in a parchment square/rectangle pan.
- Blend the dates with milk, salt and peanut butter until a creamy caramel mixture is formed. This can take time if the blender is not high-speed power enough or dates are not so soft. Tip! Before blending dates, you can soak them in hot water for 10 minutes to make it softer.
- Toast the peanuts in a pan until they get light brown.
- Take a bowl, add caramel mixture and peanuts, combine all.
- Smooth out the caramel mixture on a cookie base.
Complex version for making bars:
- Put the pan with cookie and caramel mixtures in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Cut the mixture into pieces – bars.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil and spread over it to every bar.
- Put the bars in the freezer for 2 hours.
Easiest version for top layer:
- Melt the chocolate and spread over the caramel layer, place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut in bars and hold in the freezer.