Creamy, light and so delicious snack, breakfast, or dessert. This yummy Chia Pudding is coated in sweet and juicy strawberry dressing and filled with creamy, smooth chia chocolate pudding from the inside. This Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding is healthy, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, and easy to make.
Chocolate Chia Pudding is:
- Filling and satisfying
- White refined sugar-free
- Easy to prepare
- Healthy, because chia seeds are highly nutritious and rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein
- Juicy from strawberries
- Grab-and-go snack, dessert, or breakfast
TIME: 10 min preparation, a couple of hours or overnight to set in the fridge | SERVINGS: 1-2
- 150ml plant-based milk. I used almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 handfuls of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Combine the milk with chia seeds and cocoa, and mix it all well
- Put the chia pudding in the fridge for at least a couple of hours or overnight to firm up.
- Blend or mash the strawberries into pure.
- When the pudding is ready, put one layer of strawberries into a glass, then add the layer of chia pudding and repeat all.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.