What can be better than homemade and much healthier Raffaello with only good ingredients? This recipe is for real coconut lovers. Easy Raffaello Balls is super quick to make, sugar-free, vegan, and very delicate dessert.
Healthy Rafaello Balls are:
- 3 main ingredients
- quick and easy to make
What are the key ingredients?
- Shredded coconut – This is the main ingredient. Use your favorite shredded or desiccated coconut.
- Greek or plain yogurt – You can use any other yogurt, also plant-based – almond or coconut.
- Agave syrup – You can use any other natural and helathy liquid sweetener such as honey or maple syrup.
Check out my other recipes with coconut:
TIME: 10 min | SERVINGS: 10
- 150g shredded coconut
- 75ml greek/plain lactose-free yogurt
- 4 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 10 almonds
- Take a bowl and slowly mix all ingredients together until you get a sticky mixture.
- Make a ball with your palms, press in an almond in the middle and set it aside until all mixture is out.
- Roll into the balls in more shredded coconut.
- Place in the fridge to get firm. Enjoy. 🙂
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine