These Chocolate-Covered Berry Jam Bites are super easy to make, so juicy, and a delicious healthy treat, snack, or dessert. You will be in love with these Berry Jam Bites for the first bite. Coated with crunchy and soft chocolate from the outside and filled with juicy and sweet berry jam from the inside.
When I found out that it’s possible to make jam from chia seeds, I couldn’t stop making it and testing it with different berries and fruits. It’s so easy to make and it’s a delicious garnish to porridge and pancakes. Berry Chia Jam could be the easiest healthy jam in the world. Totally sugar-free, naturally sweetened with honey, and healthy, because of the added superfood chia seeds which have many health benefits. These Chocolate-Covered Jam Bites have this incredibly delicious taste that you will not be able to forget.
These Chocolate-Covered Berry Jam Bites are:
- Grab-and-go snack
- Easy & quick to make
- Juicy and sweet
- Perfect as a gift
- Many variations with the ingredients of the jam
TIME: 15 min preparation, 15 minutes to set, 1-2 hours to freeze| SERVINGS: 6
- 2 big handfuls of fresh or frozen berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 60g vegan sugar-free chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mash the berries with the fork into a puree. If you use frozen, then you can unfreeze them in a small pot at medium heat until they start to dissolve.
- Add honey and chia seeds. Mix all well.
- Leave the mixture for 15 minutes to set.
- Take a plate, cover it with baking paper, and with a tablespoon put a small amount of the jam on it.
- Put in the freezer until solid.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil at a very low temperature.
- Cover the berry jam bites in chocolate. Put in the fridge to set. Store in the fridge.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.