These Chocolate Covered Rice Cakes are one of the easiest sweet snacks that you can ever make. Only 2 main ingredients. Feel free to experiment with toppings and make unique tastes, be creative. You can use nuts, fruits, seeds, fruits, etc. You can top the rice cakes with whatever you want.
Chocolate Covered Rice Cakes are crispy, light, and easy to make sweet snacks in a rushy week.
Topping ideas for rice cakes
- Almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, peanuts, walnuts
- Mixed seeds or pumpkin, sesame, and chia seeds
- Shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherries
- Banana slices and other fresh fruits
- Peanut butter
- Goji berries
- Dried fruits
How to store Chocolate Covered Rice Cakes?
You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 – 2 weeks, if you used fresh fruits, then check the consistency of them before eating.
You may like these recipes:
TIME: 10 minutes preparing, 30 minutes to harden in the fridge | SERVINGS: 7
- 7 rice cakes
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- 1 – 2 handfuls of seeds, nuts, berries, coconut, and fruits
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- Take a plate, place rice cakes on it.
- Take another plate, spread over toppings (nuts, seeds, fruits, etc.) for easy access.
- Melt the chocolate at a very low temperature, you can add 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional), which will make the chocolate more liquid and will be easier to cover the rice cakes.
- Take a spoon and cover the rice cake with chocolate, add toppings.
- Place the rice cakes in the fridge or freezer to harden the chocolate.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine 🙏