This porridge is a dream. Delicious and sweet but at the same time healthy breakfast whenever you want to delight yourself. Chocolate lovers will adore this vegan and healthy Chocolate Porridge. Easy to make and only take 5 – 10 minutes to prepare.
- 6 tbsp (60g) rolled oats
- 1 chopped date or 1 tsp honey or other healthy sweetener of your choice
- 100ml plant-based milk
- 2 pieces of dark chocolate
- 100ml water
- 2 tsp good quality sugar-free cocoa
- Take a pot, and add water, milk, oatmeal, honey (or chopped date), and cocoa.
- Boil for ~ 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop one piece of chocolate and leave the other whole.
- Remove the porridge from the heat and place it in a small porridge bowl.
- Put (slightly press) a whole piece of chocolate into the porridge.
- Put the lid or plate on the porridge, and allow it to “rest” for 3 minutes. A piece of chocolate will melt in the heat and you will get a creamy chocolate topping.
- Garnish the porridge with banana slices, and fruit of your choice, and sprinkle with another piece of chopped chocolate.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.