Not always all delicious desserts you need to bake, this is a very simple healthy No-bake Brownie recipe. It’s very easy to make because it consists of only 3 ingredients. Healthy No-bake Brownie is garnished with a creamy delicious chocolate sauce, which is sweetened with a ripe banana. No-bake Brownie will be your healthy dessert or snack, because it’s sugar-free, lactose-free, without wheat flour, and vegan. You can decorate the brownie with chopped nuts, berries, etc.
Healthy No-Bake Brownies – Vegan, Sugar-free, Lactose-Free – Guilt Free Dessert
You May Also Want to Try This: Easy Chocolate Brownies
TIME: 15 min| SERVINGS: 16
- 200g mixed nuts
- 200g dates
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 – 2 tbsp cocoa
- Blend the nuts. You can blend them until you get something similar to flour, but also bigger the nut pieces can remain.
- Then separately blend dates with cocoa.
- Combine both mixtures. I used my hands to better mash and mix the mixtures.
- Smooth out the mixture in a parchment square or rectangular pan. Press the mixture. If the pan is too large and the base looks very thin, then just simply squeeze it into a smaller area to get thicker.
- Continue with frosting. Blend all the ingredients until you get a creamy chocolate source.
- Cover the brownie base with chocolate frosting.
- Put the brownie in the fridge for 1 hour to harden or cut in square bars right away and enjoy.