Chocolate Plum Bars are one of my favorite energy bars because I love the combination of plums and chocolate. Be careful, I couldn’t stop to eat one after another. 🙂
Chocolate Plum Bars are covered with rich and sweet chocolate, loaded with crunchy hazelnuts and super soft plums. The perfect combination of flavors in every bite. These bars are a chocolatey, nutty, sticky, and sweet healthy snack.
Chocolate Plum Energy Bars – Healthy Snack
Healthy Plum Energy Bars are:
- Naturally sweetened
- Refined sugar-free
- Sticky and chewy
- Sweet and chocolatey
- Only 6 main ingredients
- Easy to make
You can also try these bars:
TIME: 10 minutes to prepare, ~ 2 hours to set | SERVINGS: 8
- 150g dried plums
- 50g dates
- 100g mixed nuts
- 100g hazelnuts
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice or other fruit juice
- 100g dark vegan chocolate
- Blend mixed nuts. Nut pieces can remain.
- Blend plums, dates, cinnamon, and orange or other fruit juice together until you get a sticky mixture.
- Combine both mixtures. I process the mixture by hand to better mix all the ingredients.
- Take a rectangular cake pan and spread it with baking paper.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer and smooth the surface.
- Melt the chocolate at a very low temperature.
- Cover the mixture with chocolate.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm. Cut in bars.
- Store in the freezer or fridge.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it on Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabineand I will post it.