Chocolate Covered Dates are a healthy alternative to regular sweets. These homemade healthy candies are vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. It’s a simple recipe with only 4 ingredients, and very easy-to-make. Juicy and sweet from the inside, chocolatey and crispy from the outside.
Dates are well-known sugar replacements and have many nutritional benefits. This could be the perfect sweet treat that you are craving – healthy and so easy to make.
These homemade healthy date candies could be a beautiful and delicious gift for friends and family.
Chocolate-Covered Hazelnut Dates are:
- White refined sugar-free
- Perfect as gift for a special occasion
- Easy to make
- Sweet and chocolatey
TIME: 10 min preparation, 30 minutes to set in the fridge | SERVINGS: 20
- 20 juicy pitted dates
- 50g dark sugar-free & vegan chocolate
- 1 handful of toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil at a very low temperature.
- Dip the dates into the chocolate and cover them fully.
- Sprinkle each date with chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Put it in the fridge to set for 30 minutes or more. Store in the fridge.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.