Easy, healthy, and chewy Banana Cookies will be a great daily snack or your new type of breakfast. Filled with sweet and creamy bananas, crunchy nut pieces, and with a base of oat flour. Filling and easy-to-make cookies.
Healthy Oat Cookies are:
- Grab-and-go snack
- Easy to make
- Soft and chewy
TIME: 15 min preparation, 12 – 15 minutes baking | SERVINGS: 12
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Blend mixed nuts until you reach almost the consistency of flour.
- Combine all dry ingredients – flour and blended mixed nuts, coconut sugar, and baking powder.
- Mash with the fork banana.
- Add mashed banana and olive oil to the mixture and combine all well.
- Line the baking tray with baking sheet.
- With a tablespoon take a small amount of mixture and place it on the baking sheet.
- Shape the cookies with a tablespoon, palms or fingers.
- Sprinkle with more chopped nuts, berries ir chocolate chips. I used chopped pistachio.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.