These healthy Banana Pancakes will be the perfect weekend breakfast. Incredibly soft and fluffy, and easy to make with only a few ingredients.
These delicious Banana Pancakes are:
- Refined sugar-free
- Easy to make
- White wheat-flour-free
- Soft & fluffy
- Healthy breakfast
TIME: 20 minutes | SERVINGS: 10
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 100g buckwheat or oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100ml plant-based milk
- Blend the banana with milk and egg or mash it with a fork and combine with milk and egg.
- Separately mix the flour with baking powder.
- Mix them all together. The dough should be medium thick, if it is too liquid, add more flour. This can be affected by the size and ripeness of the banana.
- Heat the pan to medium-high temperature.
- Bake the pancakes without oil if you have a new / non-sticking pan or use a little coconut oil.
- Garnish with banana slices, peanut butter, berries, and chopped nuts or coconut flakes.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.