This easy-to-make, healthy, and filling breakfast toast with caramelized and sweet banana slices will be your new favorite breakfast. Soft, sweet, creamy breakfast toast will be perfect in any brunch with your fave tea or coffee.
More breakfast ideas:
TIME: 10 minutes | SERVINGS: 1
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vegan sugar-free Greek-style yogurt
- Toast a slice of bread in the oven (~ 170°C – 180°C) or in a frying pan (low-average heat).
- Cut the banana into slices.
- Take a frying pan, add coconut oil and honey (optional), and bake the banana slices on medium heat until golden brown. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour over yogurt on the toast, then put banana slices and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.