This is the perfect apple cake – juicy, fruity, and full of sweet apples. If you like apples, cinnamon, and cakes, then this recipe is for you. Sweet, moist and in the same time so soft cake, which will be the perfect dessert for autumn evenings with a warm cup of tea or any time you have a lot of apples at home and don’t know how to use them.
The cake is white refined sugar-free, lactose-free, light, juicy, and sweetened with natural sweetener – honey. Easy and super delicious cake for everyone and any occasion.
This Super Delicious Apple Cake is:
- Juicy & moist
- Refined sugar-free
- Naturally sweetened
- Easy and healthy cake
- Perfect fall cake
Tips and notes:
- Try to choose the sweetest and juiciest apples to get the most distinct taste for Apple Cake.
- Use the lemon juice for the apples don’t turn brown and retain their light color.
- You can prepare oat flour yourself by blending oats until you get the consistency of flour.
- You can replace oat flour with other healthier flour.
- You can add chopped nuts to the cake batter, sprinkle the cake with almond flakes, and with more apple slices.
TIME: 15 – 20 minutes preparing, 45 – 50 minutes baking| SERVINGS: 10 pieces
- 900g apples
- 190g oat flour
- 3 eggs
- 60g coconut oil
- 180g greek style yogurt (vegan/lactose-free)
- 130g honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel the apple, cut it into slices, and add lemon juice and cinnamon. Stir it.
- Prepare the cake tin, grease it, or line it with baking paper and set them aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, and add all dry ingredients – oat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Combine all well.
- In another bowl, add all wet ingredients and use a hand mixer until you get a smooth mixture.
- Combine both mixtures (you can still use the hand mixer) and add apple slices.
- Pour the apple batter into the cake tin.
- Bake the cake for 45-50 minutes at 180°C or until the toothpick comes out clean.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it on the Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabine