Easy, healthy, and light no-bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars will be waiting for you in the fridge whenever you crave something sweet and chocolatey. Easy to prepare with just a few ingredients using a blender and no baking needed.
Why these Chocolate Cheesecake bars are healthy and so good?
- Refined sugar-free
- Cashews are rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein
- Coconut cream makes the cake more light and it’s a perfect alternative to dairy-heavy cream
- Creamy and soft
More recipes for healthy cakes:
- VEGAN STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- JUICY APPLE CAKE (SUGAR-FREE)
- VEGAN STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE (SUGAR-FREE)
TIME: 10 minutes | SERVINGS: 12
- 170g sugar-free vegan cookies
- 6 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 200g cashews (soaked in hot water for up to 1-4 hours)
- 300g coconut cream (canned, and the thick part only)
- 200g dark vegan chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp honey, maple, or agave syrup (adjust to taste)
- Crush the cookies using a blender or food processor and add coconut oil and cocoa, stir all until mixed, and set aside.
- Take a square or rectangular bowl or cake form. Line it with baking paper. Add the cookie base, spread it out, and press evenly.
- Take again a food processor or high-speed blender and blend together soaked cashews and coconut cream until you get a smooth mixture.
- Melt the chocolate at a very low temperature.
- Add the melted chocolate and honey to the mixture and blend all well, but after everything is processed, quickly and evenly pour the filling over the cookie base.
- Put in the fridge to set for 1 hour or more. Store in the fridge.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.