These Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies are vegan, sugar-free, naturally sweetened, and easy to cook. You need only 6 ingredients to bake these crispy and crunchy Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies, that will be a perfect snack with daily tea or coffee.
Vegan, Sugar-free and Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
A few tips to cook the best Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Try to choose qualitative and natural peanut butter without sugar and other unhealthy ingredients.
- You can vary with the baking time. It can be affected by your oven, bake the cookies for 12 – 15 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- When flattening the cookie on a baking sheet, spread out the fingers or palm with flour to avoid sticking.
Check out these other cookies recipes:
- Raspberry Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate
- Healthy Snickers Energy Balls
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Almond Cookies (Sugar-free and Vegan)
TIME: 10 min preparation, 13-15 minutes baking | SERVINGS: 12 cookies
- 100g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g peanut butter
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp soy milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Take a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients – flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients – peanut butter, agave syrup, melted coconut oil, and soy milk.
- Combine both mixtures together until you get a sticky batter.
- Cover the pan with a baking sheet. Take a small piece of the batter and roll it into a ball, if the batter is too sticky add a pinch of flour.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet. Press them down with the palm of your hand to flatten until you get a form of a cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine
I will really appreciate your support. 🙏