This Berry Cheese Cake is everything you can dream of – super creamy, smooth, sweet and delicious, covered with juicy berry jam, every piece will melt in your mouth. This is definitely a healthier and lighter version of the classic cheesecake – without flour, sour cream and white refined sugar, it’s a guilt-free cheese cake.
Tips to make the best healthy cheese cake:
- If possible, keep the cheese cake in the fridge overnight. This will make the best consistency of the cake.
- You can also skip a berry layer and eat the cake as it is, or decorate with anything you want, such as fresh berries and fruits, homede date caramel sauce, ice cream, etc.
- Light cane sugar you can replace with other granulated sweetener, for example, stevia.
- You can use any other fruits or berries of your choice for the layer.
This Berry Cheese Cake is:
- Super creamy and smooth
- Healthier than classic cheese cake
- The perfect cake for any special celebration
You may like these cakes recipes:
- Vegan Snickers Cake
- Light Yogurt Lemon Cake
- Vegan and Sugar-free Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
TIME: 10 min preparation, ~ 1 h 25 minutes baking, at least 4 hours to cool | SERVINGS: 10
- 200g sugar-free cookies
- 60g coconut oil (melted)
- 400g greek lactose-free (optional), sugar-free yogurt
- 300g lactose-free (optional) cream cheese
- 50g cane sugar / stevia or other granulated sweetener (adjust to taste)
- 3 eggs
- 250g berries
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 – 2 tbsp agave syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Blend or crush the cookies. Add melted coconut oil stir together until combined.
- Put the cookie mixture into a cake tin, evenly spread over and press it.
- Add all other ingredients – eggs, yogurt, cream cheese, sugar into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cheese cake filling over the cookie base and place the cheesecake in the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes in 170°C, the reduce the heat to 100°C and bake for 45 minutes or the middle is set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool completely in a room temperature for at least 4 hours or overnight transfer it to the fridge.
- Meanwhile, make the berry layer. Take a small pot, add berries, and water, and boil for 5 – 7 minutes, until berries start to dissolve, and then add agave syrup and chia seeds. Set a side to cool completely.
- Spread the berry layer over the cake (cake and berry jam has to be cooled).
- Store the cake in the fridge.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it on Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabineand I will post it.
Choose healthy! 🙏